NOW: "Chakras as the Yoke of Yoga" with Anodea Judith
Anodea Judith, Ph.D. is the author of eight best-selling books on psychology, spirituality, and social change. She is best known for her pioneering work with the chakra system, through the classics Wheels of Life and Eastern Body, Western Mind. She holds a doctorate in Human Health, a Master’s in Psychology, is a 500 E-RYT yoga teacher, and has engaged in lifelong studies in psychology, yoga, mythology, sociology, history, systems theory, evolution, and comparative religion. Her most recent book is Anodea Judith’s Chakra Yoga. She teaches worldwide.
Sunday, December 17th
- 10am EST: RAMESH BJONNES - "Tantra and Sustainability: Environmental Activism as if Spirit Matters"
- 12pm EST: HARI - "Kundalini & Radical Embodiment"
- 2pm EST: LORIN ROCHE - "The Radiance Sutras"
- 4pm EST: ANODEA JUDITH - "Chakras as the Yoke of Yoga"
Radical Body Forever / Videos, MP3s and 7 other bonuses
- 15 Hours of Teachings for your wisdom library.
- 11 Videos from the Conference
- BONUS #1: 11 MP3 versions of the Talks
- BONUS #2: 11 PDF Transcripts
- BONUS #3: 15 Yoga Alliance Credits
- BONUS #4: 15 Embodied Philosophy Credits
- BONUS #5: (Mini-Training) Tantric Shaivism with Jacob Kyle (5 Videos & 5 MP3s)
- BONUS #6: 25% OFF any upcoming course with Embodied Philosophy
DONATE TO EMBODIED PHILOSOPHY
Please consider helping to offset the costs of our programs and written work by donating to Embodied Philosophy. We greatly appreciate your support.